● Article 1 (Purpose, etc.)
① The purpose of the Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as "these Terms and Conditions") of Woojin Co., Ltd. (www.woojinplaimm.com) shall be to stipulate the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the user and the Woojin Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the "Company") in using the Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as "service") provided by the "Company."
② If a person who wishes to become a user presses the "Membership Registration" button after going through the prescribed procedure set by the "Company", he/she shall be deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions. The rights, obligations and responsibilities of the user and the "Company" other than those specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Telecommunications Business Act and other relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea.
● Article 2 (Definition of a user)
① A "user" shall refer to a person who accesses the "Company" and sign up as a "Company" member in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and receives the Service provided by the "Company"
●Article 3 (Rules other than the Terms and Conditions)
① stipulated in the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, or other related laws, they may be applied in accordance with those regulations.
●Article 4 (Establishment of Usage Contract)
① The usage contract shall be established with the consent of the "Company" to the application for use by the user.
● Article 5 (Application for use and agreement to the Terms and Conditions)
① The applicant for use shall apply for membership by filling in the member information according to the form set by the "Company" and expressing their intention to agree to these terms and conditions.
●Article 6 (Approval of Application for Use)
① The "Company" shall approve the application for use of the service with the exception of the cases ② and ③ to customers who apply for use pursuant to Article 5.
② The “Company” may withhold approval until the reasons for limiting approval for the application are resolved in the following cases.
1. When there is no capacity for service-related facilities
2. If it is determined that registering as a member is significantly impeding based on the technology of the "Company"
③ The Company may not accept any of the following cases.
1. When the application is made using another person's name
2. When applying by filling out false user information
3. When applying for the purpose of hindering the well-being and order or moral of the society
4. If the Company's other prescribed application requirements are not met
●Article 7 (Grant and Change of User ID)
① The "Company" shall assign a user ID to the user according to the Terms and Conditions.
② User ID may be changed at the request of the user or the "Company" in each of the following cases.
1. If the user ID is registered with the user's phone number or resident registration number, etc., and there is a concern of invasion of privacy
2. In case of being repulsive to others or against public morals
3. If there are other reasonable reasons
③ User customer may not allow any third party to use his/her user ID and must exercise care in managing his/her user ID and password.
●Article 8 (Change of User Information)
① If the user information entered at the time of application for use is changed, the user shall make a correction on-line or notify the Company, and the user is responsible for any problems caused by non-change of such information.
●Article 9 (Company's obligations)
① The "Company" may not disclose, make public or distribute the personal information of users acquired in connection with the provision of the Service to others without prior consent of the person, and may not use it for any purpose other than service-related business.
However, cases falling under each of the following shall be exceptions.
1. When there is a request from a national agency in accordance with laws such as the Framework Act on Telecommunications
2. When there is a criminal investigation purpose or at the request of the Korean Internet Safety Commission
3. When there is a request in accordance with the procedures stipulated by other related laws
② The "Company" shall maintain and repair the Service providing equipment in an operational state at all times unless there is a special reason.
●Article 10 (Obligations of the user)
① When using the Service, the User shall not engage in any of the following actions.
1. Wrongful of another member's ID
2. Reproducing information obtained from the Service for purposes other than use without prior consent of the Company, using it for modification, publishing, broadcasting, or providing it to others
3. Acts that infringe other rights such as the Company's copyright and other people's copyrights
4. Distributing information, sentences, figures, etc. of contents that violate public order and morals to others
5. Acts that are objectively determined to be associated with crime
6. Acts that violate relevant laws
7. Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
② The user shall comply with relevant laws and regulations, matters stipulated in these terms and conditions, user guides and cautions
③ The user shall comply with the restrictions on use posted by the "Company" or separately announced by each content.
④ The user may not engage in any commercial activities without prior consent of the "Company".
●Article 11 (Service Fee)
① The Service provided by the "Company" is free. However, the "Company" may charge the Service in the future, and for specific matters related to it, we will collect the opinions of members and establish a standard for a paid service.
●Article 12 (Service Hours)
①The Service shall be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, unless there is a business or technical obstacle to the Company or other special reasons. However, in case the Company deems necessary such as equipment inspection, equipment failure, or service use, all or part of the Service may be restricted.
●Article 13 (Service Restriction and Suspension)
① In the case of wars, incidents, natural disasters, or a national emergency equivalent thereto, or in the case of other force majeure reasons such as a telecommunications service provider’s suspension of telecommunication services under the Telecommunications Business Act, the "Company" may limit or suspend all or part of the Service.
② When the "Company" restricts or suspends the use of the Service pursuant to the provisions of Paragraph 1, it shall inform the user of the reason and the time limit thereof without delay.
●Article 14 (Termination of Service)
① When the user desires to terminate the use contract, the user him/herself shall request for cancellation to the "Company" on-line.
●Article 15 (Restrictions on the Use of the Service)
① The Company may restrict use without prior notice in the event that the user engages in any of the following actions.
1. In case of stealing someone else's ID and password
2. In case of intentional interference with operation
3. In case of intentionally distributing content that is hindering public order and morals
4. When the user plans or executes the use for the purpose of hindering national interests or social public interests
5. In the event of engaging in an act that damages the reputation of others or causes disadvantage
6. In the case of transmitting a large amount of information or transmitting advertisement information for the purpose of interfering with stable operation
7. In the case of distributing computer virus programs that cause malfunction of information and communication facilities or destruction of information, etc.
8. In case of infringing the intellectual property rights of the Company, other users or others people
9. When there is a request for correction by an external agency such as the Korea Internet Safety Commission, or when the Company receives an authoritative interpretation from the National Election Commission in connection with an illegal election campaign.
10.In the case of wrongful use of other's personal information, user ID and password
11.When the information obtained by using the Company's information is reproduced, distributed, or commercially used without the Company's prior consent
12.When the user posts pornography on a bulletin board or links to a pornographic site
●Article 16 (Disclaimer)
① The "Company" shall be exempted from liability for damages arising from the user's failure to obtain the expected profits or the selection or use of materials.
② The "Company" shall be exempted from liability in the event of a failure due to reasons attributable to the user.
③ The "Company" shall be exempted from responsibility for the contents of materials posted or transmitted by the user.
④ The "Company" shall be exempted from responsibility in the case of transaction of goods between users or between the user and a third party through service.
⑤ The "Company" shall not be responsible for the storage and transmission of data and shall be exempted from liability in case of loss of data.
⑥ The "Company" shall be exempted from responsibility for the suspension of service provision if the Service cannot be provided due to natural disasters or other equivalent force majeures.
⑦ The "Company" shall be exempt from liability for any obstacles in use due to reasons attributable to users.
⑧ The "Company" shall be exempted from responsibility for the reliability or accuracy of information provided through the service network provided by the Company.
●Article 17 (Competent Court)
① For disputes arising from service use such as fees, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office shall be the competent court.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply from October 2009, and the previous terms and conditions that were applied before October 2009 shall be replaced by these Terms and Conditions.